David C. Booth
David C. Booth
David was born in Ashland, Kentucky and holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Morehead State University. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Kentucky. David is a member of the McCracken County, Kentucky and American Bar Associations and served as secretary-treasurer of the McCracken County Bar Association.
David has more than 30 years’ experience representing businesses and lenders in matters involving business acquisitions and expansions, commercial financing, real estate, commercial leasing and general contract and vendor issues. David regularly assists commercial lending institutions in connection with all aspects of asset-based lending transactions, including structuring complex transactions, preparing loan commitment letters and preparation of loan documents. David further assists families with estate planning, including preparation of wills and trusts and the development of business succession plans. He is a frequent speaker on the topics of estate planning and business organizations.
David is a trustee of his church and President of Paducah Community Kitchen, a volunteer organization providing over 70,000 meals per year to Paducah’s needy.
Areas of Practice
- Business Services Including the Formation of Corporations and Limited Liability Companies
- Corporate Finance & Lending
- Purchasing and Selling Businesses
- Real Estate
- Trusts and Wills
- Probate and Administration of Estates and Related Estate Matters
- B.S. Morehead State University 1972
- M.A. Morehead State University 1974
- J.D. University of Kentucky 1981
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- McCracken County Bar Association